Responsive Ad Area

Request Media and Press Credentials


International photographers, reporters and television crews who wish to cover Press Events, or who are researching documentaries or books on the Press Events subject matter should contact Bahamas Information Services (BIS).

International media who want to cover major Press Events should contact their umbrella organisation, such as the Foreign Press Association or the European Broadcasting Union, in the first instance.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Request Media and Press Credentials”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *